Akira Toriyama is back!

The creator of the all so famous Dragon Ball is back with a new manga (comic)
entitle Jiya. He will be teaming up with Masakazu Katsura, the creator of DNA2 &
Video Girl Ai for a manga mini-series in Weekly Young Jump magazine.



Jiya is said to be a "super freaking science-fiction action", its a story with an
"alien of justice!"
, which to me sounds like Kamen Rider: Star Trek! Will it
have a "Climax Form?" ~ cough! Den O cough! This series will burst into Japan's
reading eyes on the
10th of December!

But! this is not the 1st time these 2 Legends have joined forces. In '08, they unveiled
their one-shot,
Sachie-chan GUU!! That can be downloaded here. "I" just love the style,
its awesome!



Welcome back Mr. Toriyama!


quote of the day!
I just want you to know, if you ever need anything, don't be shy, OK?
There are NO rules in the house. I'm not like a *regular* mom, I'm a *cool* mom.

-Mean Girls- Mrs. George


No comments:

Post a Comment