"I" invade Japan!

YES! Its as true as a girl's monthly PMS! "I" the "freaking" writer was taken notice
by a Japanese website & was told that my blog was interesting! Who knew? My web
crib is going off-shore baby!
Japan's Ulti-Fan, YUKI has even wrote a description about
yours truly. DAMN! "I" am so freaking excited even reading about this! Whoop-pi-do!
Here's the
link.


For those who are too lazy! to open up the link, here's what da' description says :.

He is an Otaku & love anything love to do with Japan.Working as a Graphic Artist 
in Malaysia. Post many interesting article related to Otaku, and Japan. Please check his blog!


& in the original mother tongue of the country:.
彼は、マレーシア在住のオタクのブロガーです。グラフィックアーティストとしても活躍しているため、
デザイン関連の記事も書いています。

英語ですが、画像を多く多用しており、面白い記事が多いので見てみてください。

Which translates:.
He is a blogger of a geek resident in Malaysia. Because I play an active part as a
graphic artist, I write the article about design. It is English, but I use many a lot
of images, and please watch it because there are many interesting articles.

The grammar may not be The Queen's perfect English but
MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!
& MUAHAHAHHAA!



No comments:

Post a Comment